<How to make smoked salmon and early red marinade with almonds and capers>
4-6 servings; party size
Smoked salmon (Seijo Ishii original 150g 990 yen) 8-12 pieces
2 Early Reds (LAZONA Shunhachi 80 yen)
Roast almond (business supermarket 250g 499 yen), about 10 tablets (increase / decrease according to preference)
Caper (LAZONA Sanwa 199 yen) a little
A little salt
White Pepper (Kawajiya Hall) a little
* Pepper mills range from 1000 yen to 6000 yen
- Shred early red.
- Sprinkle some salt in the bowl and shake the bowl.
- Add seasonal tomato dressing tomatoes, mix well, put them in a plastic bag and put them in the refrigerator.
- If it lasts for 2 hours, it will be enough to soak it overnight.
- Slice almonds vertically.
- Place smoked salmon on the dish, put early red marinade, and sprinkle capers and almond slices.
- Serve on the table and grind the white pepper with mill.
Shunpachi dressing is marinated with herbs such as marjoram, basil, oregano, thyme, etc. in the tomato base without any additives.
580 yen/bottle, perhaps a little expensive, but there is a depth using abundant ingredients that match the price, and although it is a dressing, it can be said to be a dish.
And finally, smoked salmon that makes this dish a fine dish instead of a salad.